Friday, August 14, 2009

What can I say?
I am so damn angry
angry at today
scared by tomorrow
Why does this have to happen?
Why YOU?
I wonder why the god
that belongs to all others
doesn't step in
and bring one to his side
by sparing you.

But then why would he?
if he even is
he would listen to me?
I doubt it.
So anger stirs for the hopeful
resentment for those who will not know
and those who blindly say..PRAY.
I would rather cry
and be angry.
That is real.
You are real.
and nature has struck again
with pain and suffering.
If I could make it stop
I would.

But all I can offer is a tear
a sob, and rage.
what good will that do.
none.
so I swallow them whole,
smile.
and wait.

for you.
to say it will be ok
or goodbye.
either way, I know you.
the pleasure is mine,
and the gift eternal
as are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment