Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Could you PLEASE keep your god and your politics OUT of my uterus??

LINCOLN, Neb. – Two first-of-their-kind laws in Nebraska put new restrictions on abortion, including one that uses a new legal rationale for a ban on later-term abortions.

That law bars the procedure at and after 20 weeks of pregnancy based on the assertion that fetuses can feel pain at that point. The other requires women be screened before having abortions for mental health issues and other risk factors indicating if they might have problems afterward.

A national abortion rights group already appeared to be girding for a legal challenge, calling the ban at or after 20 weeks "flatly unconstitutional."


Oh, enough of this bullshit. I still don't know, or care what the freakin constitution has to do with my uterus. Jesus Christ, they didn't even know what a uterus was when it was written. You can twist and turn the "rights of the individual" all day long, and you have yet to show me where the constitution mentions anything about governing an internal organ. Get a grip.

Here is my stand on abortion. I am Pro-Life for myself, and ONLY myself. I, however, want to know that if my child were to be born deformed or mentally deficient, that I retain the right to medically and safely terminate my pregnancy.

What the fuck is so complicated about that?

Listen to me, and listen carefully. IF a woman gets pregnant, and had the desire and ability to terminate the pregnancy JUST BECAUSE she was too "lazy" or "irresponsible" to be a mother, why the FUCK would you want her raising a child? You show me where, in the constitution, it states that YOU should have the right to make that determination.

Now, the rights of the father. There aren't any. When he decided to trust her to prevent the pregnancy, and didn't wrap his dick, he terminated his right to an opinion. He had another option, and that is to NOT ejaculate happily inside of her, OR to decline having sex at all if he felt that he did not want to risk creating a child that she may abort.

Next issue, drug addicted mothers. Yeah, good plan assholes. Force THEM to give birth. How many crack babies are YOU willing to raise when they are placed in our already overburdened foster care system? Oh, none? Then shut up.

Do I really have to address rape, incest and twelve year old mothers? If I do, you are not worth talking to.

I do not give a rats ass what fictional diety you believe in, or how far on the right side of the fence you sit. You have NO right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with what is contained within her own body. Period. You jeopardize ALL of our rights when you force these issues. How much would you like US to invade YOUR body?

You are so fucking desperate now, that you have decided when a fetus can feel pain? Really? What the fuck difference does THAT make? You seem to care very little for the pain of growing up with a crack addicted mother. Morons.

We can split hairs all day long on the issue of what is a "baby", what is a "fetus"..blah blah

How about this...

You give birth to your babies..

and leave the fetus killing up to the rational and not deluded...

K?

Oh, and by the way, do us all a favor. When you give birth to your one armed, three legged drooling pile of skin, keep it the hell out of OUR liberal social programs, would ya?

After all, you guys keep cutting the funding...so leave what is left for the "welfare sucking" liberals that were forced to give birth. I will happily pay for them, AND adopt their children. I doubt that you would.

Thanks.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_nebraska_abortion_laws

No comments:

Post a Comment